Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Love and Prayers


Happy Tuesday everyone! 
 Today I am playing in multiple challenges featuring a beautiful sentiment from The Project Bin.  
I chose one of the encouraging sentiments from the Kinda Sorta stamp set and framed it with one of the frame stamps included in the set.


With my card, I am playing along with two Splitcoaststampers challenges.    Over the weekend Splitcoaststampers held a fun VirtualStamp Night event.  I was unable to play at the time but we have until 10pm on April 2nd to play along and upload our cards!  I am entering this card in Lisa's MAR18VSNL challenge to Pop it Up!  I popped up my flowers to meet the requirement of the challenge. 

I am also celebrating this week's Featured Stamper Ponygirl2. I chose THIS card for my inspiration.  

Thanks so much for stopping by today!!!  
For more projects stop by The Project Bin Blog!


4 comments:

  1. This is a really beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie, I love how you can use papers with dark backgrounds and make them look so light and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the design and love the sentiment - another great card, Angie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card Angie - love that sentiment and your setting for it is wonderful
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Cheers!

Hello, this week at the Free 4 All Challenge we are adding Five Dots!   These can be enamel dots, sequins, hand-drawn, stamped, gems, pearls...