Saturday, January 6, 2018

For You in Blue


The IC631 Challenge at Splitcoaststampers is brought to us this week by Julie.  She has chosen a rich site for us to be inspired by.  I was inspired by the beautiful artwork HERE.


I die cut flowers and leaves from SU! Bouquet Bunch and stamped the sentiment from the SU! Beautiful Bouquet stamp set.  For this card, I went simply with die cutting and sponging since I am still taking things very easy and even a little thing like extra stamping steps can be overwhelming.  In the future, I look forward to creating a grand variety of floral cards!

If you are looking for an SU! demo, look no further than Lydia at Understandblue!  

Thanks so much for stopping by.


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful - love the shades of blue and your background - so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. Like how you shaded the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Ang - your mojo is definitely back and with some pizazz! This is just gorgeous - love the softness of it, reminds me of a wedding card (unless I just have engagement on the brain!) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Savor Every Moment - IO April Release Hop

Hello everyone!  Impression Obsession has a fantastic April Release!  I will jump right into it but check out the hop details below! The swe...