Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Sketch Challenge Wednesday


Allison at Splitcoaststampers has given us another beautiful sketch this week.  I love her SC673 design and wanted to follow it as closely as possible but I don't have a long skinny oval so I played around with what I do have.  To recreate the idea of the long skinny oval in the sketch I took a piece of cardstock longer than my black circle and rounded the edges then I layered the ovals.  


The sentiment takes me down memory lane as it was released in 2013 when I was on my first design team.  Sadly MFP has since closed its store. 

Come join us at Splitcoaststampers where all are welcome to share art!

Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

  1. What a very pretty card. The layers are so crisp and clean. You rocked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a treasure. i like how you "made it work" with the rounded rectangle. and now it is "yours". Very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Happy Graduation

This week, we are creating "happy" cards for the Free 4 All challenge at SCS . I used new IO products to make my Happy Graduation ...