Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Junk Mail to Treasure with The Project Bin



My great-grandmother was a wonderful storyteller.  All of us kids would sit on her extra long porch swing and listen to her tell us stories.  The story that I have never forgotten was about a very poor young man who loved to paint but he didn't have any money for supplies.  My memory is a bit blurry but I believe he took pet hair and wrapped it around a brush and he painted with it.  He became a famous painter.  I LOVED that story.  Although the details have faded with time the moral of the story has always stuck with me: 

It's not about what you have, it's about what you do with what you have. Never give up! 

For this card, I didn't have to wrap fur or hair around a brush to paint the background but I did use a piece of trash in the making of this card.  For all the fun details hop on over to The Project Bin Blog and check out my step by step tutorial!!!  

The sentiment featured today is from the Luke 2 stamp set by The Project Bin.


Thanks so very much for stopping by today!   

Luke 2


5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Angela - and the story certainly carries a strong message that so many would rather not hear in today's 'I must have the best of everything now' society... Love that stamp set!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work! https://thekontent.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of the biggest competitions of today is staying fit. It seems like people nowadays want to lose weight instantlyThe main factors that help one lose weight are diet and lifestyle. fitness tips

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...