Saturday, September 9, 2017

Zombie Awareness Month


The first time I saw this image and sentiment in the Creepy Halloween set, I cracked up!  I couldn't wait for this set to arrive so I could create some Zombie cards.  But then I didn't.  Decorating the house with spiders came first and then The Project Bin released the New Leaf set and I was busy creating with that set until finally this week it was zombie time!  What makes my love for this zombie set funny is the fact that I don't care for scary movies or books.  No prison movies, underwater movies, only on a VERY rare occasion do I watch a sad movie and absolutely NO scary movies/tv shows.  Then came The Walking Dead.  I don't know how it happened but my son and I became addicted.  At the time we only had Netflix and no other channels so we could watch several episodes at a time!  We are actually still behind so NO spoilers, please.  College has definitely driven a stake through our mother/son tv time!  :)  Muahahaha see what I did there?


To create the background I stamped ink on acetate, spritzed with water then dabbed the ink on the paper.  Using Acetate allows for a little more control than my usual favorite technique of swishing cardstock through watery ink.  Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!

Stay safe out there and be aware of your zombies!


1 comment:

  1. uhm....not your typical card. The colors are so cool. Are those Color Box inks a bit pudgy or is it just the camera. I so love your set up for this. You are so creative.

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...