Saturday, August 12, 2017

Most of All


Happy weekend!!!  
I found myself a little behind this week as I've been a little under the weather along with juggling an all new routine for August!   First thing this morning I checked out the Inspiration Challenge at Splitcoaststampers and found THIS super fun photo for wonderful inspiration.

 I took an embossing folder and inked it up with Oxide inks in, Worn Lipstick, Broken China and Spiced Marmalade, spritzed it with water then added paper and closed the folder.  This technique does not require a press such as a die cut machine, you simply press it closed, rub it with your fingers, open it up and take out the paper!


I used the New Leaf stamp set from The Project Bin for my sentiment.  This set is great for fall, with six great sentiments and four fun images! I love this bold sentiment with the fun fonts and the little leaves are a separate stamp included int he set which can be used in dozens of ways!


Thanks so much for stopping by!!!!

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Angie - love your background, and those wee leaves are perfect the way you have placed them near the sentiment
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ang, this is beautiful! I love the colors and how you've achieved this background with an embossing folder! Wow! I love it and especially love the sentiment with it! Beautifully done, sweet friend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is GORGEOUS!! I LOVE the colors!! WOW!! I'd love to know the name of the embossing folder you used!! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun card. I never thought of using embossing folders without the machine. Will give it a try sometime. Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Cheers!

Hello, this week at the Free 4 All Challenge we are adding Five Dots!   These can be enamel dots, sequins, hand-drawn, stamped, gems, pearls...