Saturday, April 15, 2017

Feline Good about Standing Out

Hello, everyone and happy weekend to you!  Today, I have a card to share featuring stamp sets from The Project Bin.  I stamped and die cut the cat from the Feline Good set and used a sentiment from Spencer's Set.


My daughter wasn't too sure about a pink cat but I thought the color suited this "stand out" cat and paired nicely with this wonderful Dr. Seuss sentiment from Spencer's Set.

Today I am playing along with MIX220 challenge at Splitcoasstampers.  The challenge is to make an unusual border.  I decided to create a border around my card with torn paper.  To qualify as a Mix project, I cut a frame and added modge podge then randomly adhered torn designer paper pieces to create a border, colored the cat with Copics and shaded with Inktense pencils. 

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look today!


5 comments:

  1. Angela fantastic design and beautiful card
    Fijne paasdagen / Happy Easter
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cat looks very cute in pink. Love her to go with the fun frame and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, Angie, this is ONE ADORABLE card! The cat is just the sweetest set I've ever seen, and I love the torn DP you've used for a frame. How sweet...I love it! You are so creative, and this is just the best! Hugs, and wishing you a glorious Easter day...He is risen indeed! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love your little pink kittie, Angie and you have created such a lovely fun frame in such happy colours!!! And the sentiment is just the best to go with your cute design!!!!! Such a sweet card, my friend!!!
    Have a great day!!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun with all those torn pieces added it. Pink cat! I love it. It's all purrfectly purrfect!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Cheers!

Hello, this week at the Free 4 All Challenge we are adding Five Dots!   These can be enamel dots, sequins, hand-drawn, stamped, gems, pearls...