Monday, August 8, 2016

Hello, routine!

Hello, friends!  Wow! Last week was a bit of whirlwind!  I had a lot of fun hostessing a  challenge for Dare To Get Dirty at Splitcoaststampers,as well as playing along with many of the DTGD challenges.  Friday, I  drove our daughter to her first day of her sophomore year of high school and helped our son move into his college dorm for his freshman year.  Now it's time to get back into some sort of routine!

Here is a card I created for the last challenge of Dare To Get Dirty
in combination with Simon Says Stamp - Fabulous Florals challenge.



The background die was a gift from my sweet friend Janine.  You can find her amazing creations HERE.  


Now Featuring:
Dies: Spellbinders - Glass Effects, MFT Die-namics Layered Rose, Happy Hello

7 comments:

  1. Angie - love how you used this die and thank you so much for giving me a mention and adding a link to my blog. I have just added the rest of my DTGD cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. . I like how the flower shape sets of the geometric pattern nice idea with the basic neutral colors

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Angie, this is an amazing card, and I absolutely love the color combination. And, wow, what an amazing die that you've really made shine! I love the gorgeous flower with the black center and the "hello" sentiment in black as well - so striking! Hugs! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! I have that die... no idea why as I've never used it. I've lent it to several friends though. I like this! Now I know what do with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. White and Kraft combination is my favourite! LOVE your card especially the layered flower. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Simon Says Stamp Fabulous Floral Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Angie I think you card is pretty fantastic too - love that die and the way you have used it.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card Angie! Love the layered blossom!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...