Thursday, August 4, 2016


Hello, friends!  
It's my turn to post at Red Rubber Designs blog today!  I am featuring a rather clean and simple take on the beautiful 1920's Collage stamp paired with a sentiment from the Say Hello stamp set.  You will have to stop by Red Rubber Designs blog to see why I might need to take the sentiment to heart!  So that's enough of a tease from me.

Here's a  look at the fabulous stamp sets featured today:


Thanks for popping in, now I hope you will hop on over to Red Rubber Designs blog to see my project.  :)


1 comment:

  1. Oh Angie what a stunning card - love the black and red combination too.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...