Saturday, February 20, 2016

Red Rubber Designs - Seasons of a Tree


Hello, friends!  This is my week to share a Red Rubber Designs card on the Red Rubber Designs blog.  I created two very different cards featuring, 


For my first card, I used Brushos Crystal Colors for a spring/summer look and for my second card I used patterned paper and painted the image for a Fall look.

I hope you will hop on over to the Red Rubber Designs blog and take a look at both cards and let me know what you think!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!




2 comments:

  1. I popped over and saw your cards Angie - they are lovely!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both your beautiful cards, Angie!!!!!
    Have a great week!!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...