Thursday, December 17, 2015

Sew Thoughtful


Hello, Friends!   Can you believe that Christmas Eve is one week from today?  For the most part, your Christmas cards are probably created and mailed so I thought it would be fun to depart from Holiday greetings and get a jump start on those "thank you" cards!  

I chose the lovely Sew Thoughtful stamp set and added lots of pink!!!  

 To see the full card, I hope you will hop on over to Red Rubber Designs Blog!

 Before I go I will leave you with a look at not only the beautiful Sew Thoughtful stamp set, but it's companion stamp Sew Thankful.

Hugs,
Ang 





2 comments:

  1. Angie you card (and tag) are gorgeous!!
    Blessngs
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie, I saw the beautiful card and tag you made, and I love it! Hugs, sweet friend! (And Merry Christmas - I am way behind - hehe!)

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...