Thursday, November 19, 2015

Christmas Rocking Horse with Red Rubber Designs

Hello,  friends! To check out my second post of the day click HERE.


Happy Thursday to you!  Today is my day to share a card on Red Rubber Designs blog!  I am a little behind in my Christmas card making so I decided to create with this cute Rocking Horse.   For all the details check out my post on Red Rubber Designs blog.  I hope you will leave me a note on Red Rubber Designs blog and let me know what you think!!

Thank you so much for popping by!

Supplies:
Rocking Horse

Vintage Santa

3 comments:

  1. Angie, what a sweet card. The sister of one of my students has a beautiful rocking horse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the gingham bg and the beautiful flowers and fun little bows, Angie!!!!! Such a great idea to use the rocking horse for a Christmas card!!!! Such a lovely card, my friend!!!!
    Have a wonderful day!!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Angie - love your colouring, and the way you have adapted the detail of the flower to tie in with the poinsettias.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Savor Every Moment - IO April Release Hop

Hello everyone!  Impression Obsession has a fantastic April Release!  I will jump right into it but check out the hop details below! The swe...