Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Sooo Thinking of You and Enjoying my MISTI


Today at Splitcoaststampers  the Product Focus is all about the MISTI.  The MISTI is an amazing tool but to find out the reasons why I like the MISTI I hope you will hop on over to the Product Focus page and read my review!  You will find everything you need to know about the MISTI such as tips, a video, reviews from fabulous stampers and much more!


I have been having a wonderful time this month playing with different types of watercolor backgrounds and my MISTI, here are a few samples! 




Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Stamps:




6 comments:

  1. These are all fabulous cards, Angie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i liked your review. i maybe don't use my MISTI enough. i still use my acrylic blocks unless i am using water color paper then i use the MISTI. I love your yellow card. i like the stars and the sentiment on the bottom third. they are all very pretty and soft. you are having fun! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are nifty cards. So far I've managed to avoid the allure of the MISTI. I stamp mostly in black and have the perfect wee marker for filling in missed spots. It works for me. Love those watercolor backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards Angie - I have yet to hear if the Misti has reached our shores, and when I have looked at the prices overseas I think I will just have to give it a miss. There are some videos on making your own version that I may just use :-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, these cards are beautiful, Angie!!! Love your stunning watercoloured bgs and the strips on the sides!!!
    I LOOOOve my MISTI!!!!
    Have a great weekend!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards, Angie, and what a great review of the MISTI! I sure love mine and can't imagine living without it! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...