Saturday, July 11, 2015

Sooo Thinking of You

Happy Saturday to you!

I carved out some stamping time yesterday and had a blast  combining two Splitcoasstamper challenges with a Red Rubber Designs image!  

The F4A281 encouraged us to think BIG and use a large image so I pulled out the Red Rubber Designs, Gerbera Daisy for my image.   I colored the daisy with Inktense pencils and an aqua brush, then sponged distress ink on the edges.  MIX128 had us doodling so I doodled a frame around the daisy with a little help from Jeanne Streiff. 


For the base layer, I used one sheet of designer paper from Rustic Chic.  At $1.49 this stack is an amazing deal!  

For the center I added brown reinker to glass bead texture paste.

On the inside, I used this super fun sentiment from the "Red Rubber Designs, Joyful Notes" stamp set.


Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look today!!!  







5 comments:

  1. Nice distressing and doodling. Lovely colours too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Angie, what a great combination for the challenges! Beautiful card, and your doodling is great! And I always love a beautiful flower, and your background is fabulous! Hugs, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your doodled frame is perfection Angie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your perfectly doodled frame, Angie!!! The colours are so beautiful and I really like that bg paper!!! Your flower is stunning!!!!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...