Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Class of 2015

Oh my, this time of year has taken on a whole new meaning to me as our oldest is just a year away from graduating High School!  Phew, I get choked up just thinking about it. So glad we have one more year but many of my friends are experiencing their first child's graduation THIS year so I have been loving Sweet 'N Sassy's "Congrats Grad" stamp set that also has coordinating "Congrats Grad Dies".


I used Splitcoaststampers SC538 Sketch and added a piece of blue lace using "Doily Border Dies".  I popped up the graduation certificate and the sentiment banner that is included in "Banner Dies".  Isn't that a fun shaped banner?  

Thanks for stopping by!
Angie





6 comments:

  1. i am so in love with this card. well it's got those cool Doily border dies on it, that's a fave of mine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Angie, what a great graduation card! I love it with these colors, and it's so clean and sharp (like the grad)! Beautiful image and matching dies, and I love the borders! Wow, it's hard to believe your baby boy is graduating next year!! Ah! Hugs, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layout - like that blue edging. Great card for a student.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that banner and doily border dies, Angie!!! The added gold looks great!!! Beautiful card!!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome graduation card!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...