Sunday, May 10, 2015

CAS324 & CTS122 Inspire a Thank You!

Happy Monday!
To all the moms of two and four legs I hope you had a lovely day yesterday! 

Today I am sharing a card merging Splitcoaststampers CAS324 challenge and Case This Sketch #122


For the Splitcoaststampers CAS324 Challenge Paula is asking us to create a "thank you" card.  Great timing for this challenge since I have teacher "thank yous" to get out.  I used Sweet 'n Sassy's Leafy Flourish Background & More, then added butterflies from Parisian Postcard.


Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

I am also playing along with Simon Says Stamp Blog


Ingredients:


6 comments:

  1. This is very pretty! Love the simplicity of it! Thanks so much for playing along with us for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great interpretation of that sketch. your cards never cease to amaze me. you have true inward talent, Angie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so pretty! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angie - I am so glad you got this to stamp properly as this card is lovely. The swirl with your pretty butterflies is really great

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is simply stunning, Angie!!! Love that swirl and the clever way you have stamped it!!!! The butterflies are beautiful and I love the color!!!! Beautiful, my friend!!!
    Have a super day!!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful take on the sketch--those butterflies are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Cheers!

Hello, this week at the Free 4 All Challenge we are adding Five Dots!   These can be enamel dots, sequins, hand-drawn, stamped, gems, pearls...