Saturday, April 11, 2015

Free For All - Going to Pot

I played along with Shirley's Free For All challenge at SCS: Going to Pot and Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge: April showers/and or Spring Flowers (I am going with the Spring Flowers)


  I used Spellbinders Dew Drop Delight 3D embossing folder and cut it down so that it would  layer in an A2 size card.  I really like that the label is worked into the folder design without having to use a diffuser!  I stamped the flower pot directly on the EF layer and then popped up the kitty and butterfly.


Thanks for looking!!!

6 comments:

  1. OH Angie, What a fabulously cute card! I love this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Angie, knowing how much you love kitties, this is adorable! I love it and love how you've popped the kitty and butterfly! Sweet card!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie, this just makes me smile all over!!! So precious and pretty. Love the embossing and that little kitty is adorable! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable Angie!! LOVE the texture in the background and what a sweet image indeed!! Appreciate you taking the time to stop by my blog! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is so super cute, Angie!!! Love that adorable little kittie with his fun blue collar and the flower pot and cute butterfly adds to all the loveliness!!!!! Love the red frame!!!! Lovely card that could be used for any occasion!!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is soooo cute, love your card.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...