Monday, January 19, 2015

PPRS Monday Inspiration - A Valentine


Hello!  I have made a discovery!  I love creating Valentine cards.  Don't ask me why it's taken me this long to realize it.  I love pink, that should have been my first clue but it hasn't been until this month working with PPRS images that I realized I have a love affair going with....well, LOVE, I guess!  :)

I had another fun stamping session with pink and hearts and here is what I came up with.


I used:  GG0131 Branch with Hearts, and  CLR047 Mini Vases Clear Set for the sentiment.

Kia (kiagc) is QFTD at SCS this week and I found THIS card to take inspiration from.


For more inspiration from the fabulous PPRS DT please check out the PPRS BLOG!  :) 

Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous week!

9 comments:

  1. Super romantic and I love how you colored up those hearts - they look fab. Well done and very sweet Valentine's card. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely - great colouring of the hearts and pretty layers and distressing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie just love this stamp and all the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is beautiful. Fabuous coloring and layout. Love the dp's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a beauty. i love you tilted layers and the images are so cute. sweet little button and bow there too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that branch with the cute little hearts and flowers, Angie!!! Lovely distressing and I love all the yummy layers!!! The button and twine is so sweet!!! Great valentine's card, Angie!!!
    Have a super day!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoy making valentine cards too. Especially now, since I am tired of struggling to get my Christmas cards done...that's right...I was trying to catch up with people I missed sending card to...my focus has changed to Valentine cards...that's what they are going to get instead...smile...

    Your card is lovely...nice layout....

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great image and beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Valentine's cards and your is way up there on the WoW-O-Meter! I really like it. I don't get why so many card makers have VD! It probably was our first exposure to sending cards back in Kindergarten when we exchanged Valentine's cards. So many people have it mixed up with romance and gak.... Valentine is about love in general--loving yourself (key), loving others, loving life, loving your pets, your hobbies, your everything. No significant other required.

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...