Monday, December 1, 2014

Prickley Pear Monday Inspiration - Christmas Kitty

Happy  December 1st!!!  


Share our sale graphic on your blog with a link to Prickley Pear store.  Comment ON the PPRS BLOG with a link to your blog.  One lucky poster will win some Prickly Pear goodies, to be announced here next Monday! 

*****************************

I hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving week.  Our meal was delicious and the time spent together chatting with our teens and playing Pictionary are memories I won't soon forget!  I am counting on those warm fuzzies to see me through the next few hectic weeks!! 

For today's Prickley Pear Rubber stamps I let IC469 at SCS help me create this fun card!  

I was inspired by this funny napkin at: sur la table.  I made my background to mimic the napkin design by using the retro circles from the CLR010 Ornaments Clear, set. Christmas Kitty is 

That's it for me today but I hope I hope you will hop on over to the PPRS blog to see all the beauty the DT have to share today!

10 comments:

  1. this is so cute. i love the perfect placement of your cute sequins. great idea to emboss those circles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the black and white with the pop of red angie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun colours - like the way your background and cat match.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's just adorable Angela!! Love the circle background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card Angie! Super cute cat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Angela! Just stopping in to admire your work! lol! Inspired by a napkin? That's awesome! Adorable card to boot! Hugs, Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable design.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it! The red ribbon around the cat's neck is so fun!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...