Saturday, August 2, 2014

Speedy Fox - Background


Happy Saturday!  It's been a busy week and it's not going to slow down any time soon so let's hop right to our challenge, shall we?

This week at Speedy Fox & Friends Challenge we are creating our own stamped backgrounds.  I have to say that Cracked Hello is high on my list as a favorite background stamp.  I stamped the background with Versamark Watermark then heat embossed with white EP.  I achieved the fun color by using TH Distress Markers and water.

 I rescued the pumpkin from the reject bin.  This pumpkin was colored over a year ago for the Autumn Splendor release (but never used) with the "no line" technique!  My pumpkin was fussy cut last year so i cut a layer from mixed media paper, water colored a shadow and popped up the pumpkin and there you have it!


I hope you will stop on by Speedy Fox & Friends Challenge to see the fabulous creations of my teammates and to play along!

Today is the FIRST day of DTGD at Splitcoaststampers!!!  With this card I am playing along with Julie's challenge.  We have 7 fun days ahead, I am hostessing a challenge on Monday and there are prizes up for grabs so I hope to see you there!  

8 comments:

  1. Love your background and that beautifully coloured pumpkin. Great work with the shadow too. Hope it is not too busy and causing stress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you rescued that pumpkin. It looks great on the card. Love the background. It all works superbly together. - Jim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure how you did that bg but it is fab......Lis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to rescue an image Angie!! I love your bg too! Love whatever stamp you used for that!!! Fun, fun, fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty Angie! Such a gorgeous background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the white embossed background and the watercolored pumpkin. . Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Angie,
    Very pretty card and your BG is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, love your great bg and the sweet pumpkin, Angie!!! Lovely card!!

    Have a super week!!
    Hugz!!

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...