Monday, March 10, 2014

Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps Monday Inspiration - Bailey



Happy Monday!!!  I hope you enjoyed a great weekend and have some fun crafty plans scheduled for this week?  It's Monday so that means I get to share some lovely PPRS inspiration today!  I am showcasing PPRS sweet and playful, Bailey today!  As always with PPRS images I had a blast coloring our little miss Bailey!  I also used the Flowers die set and die cut the peach and pearl flower embellishments.


Thanks for Looking and I hope you will hop on by Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps Blog to view more inspiration created by our talented Design Team!


Paper: MME Market
Acces: Misc. lace, Recollections - Floral Embellishments

9 comments:

  1. I can see that these little girls and you are a great combination - another one coloured beautifully and presented in such a pretty way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh she looks so cute in her change of clothing. the coral is just beautiful. love that bit of lace behind her which adds to her vintagey look. i always have a hard time to use that minty color and you have given me a good idea for the color combo. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bailey is so cute! Love the colors you used! Thanks for making me a weekly Fav on SCS!!! I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's a darling! Her clothes look like bi-color or iridescent taffeta!!! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my wow Angela, your coloring is GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE the combo you used in your sweet little girl's skirt!!

    Thanks for stopping by! And I'm so happy that you like the elements of my card enough to borrow one! That made my night!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Miss Bailey is very cute and very well colored. This card is gorgeous and I like how all the colors blend so well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card Angie! The little flowers add a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How precious is this. love the image and terrific coloring. Everything says "I'm special" and rightly so. Special card Angela.

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...