Saturday, November 30, 2013

Speedy Fox & Friends #186 - Purple Christmas

Happy Saturday everyone!  We enjoyed a nice break this week and enjoyed our Thanksgiving meal  on Wednesday.  We chatted about what we are thankful for and I would love to read what you are thankful for!!

One thing I am thankful for is the time I have spent as DT at Mark's Finest Papers & Stamps a HC.  I am so grateful for the opportunity they have given me to play and explore!

This week's challenge at "Speedy Fox & Friends challenge" is to create with PURPLE!   I have had so much fun with the color challenges this month, have you?  To check out more royal purple goodness visit Speedy Fox & Friends Challenge HERE!


 The inside:

The stamp I used is Mark's Finest Papers & Stamps a HC - Wise Men
Paper: MFP 80lb White, Misc. Purple
Acces: A2 Quatrefoil EF by Paper Studio


9 comments:

  1. Love purple and this is a great use of it. The texture, border and addition of gems really make it pretty. Thankful for creative people and long distance friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The purple makes this image more elegant than ever! Beautiful card, Angie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is gorgeous, Angie. I love how you made the border. It looks like a curtain and what a production you have made with this fabulous card.

    I am thankful for family, friends and all that God provides for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angie,
    Wow - how beautiful and elegant. The border you used is really wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving your card in purple! It adds such a touch of royalty to the image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Angie! Love the beautiful scene and elegant borders!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the border. Very pretty card

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely beautiful, Angie!! I've said it before, but I have to say again how much I love this scene of the camels!! I love how you've done the borders and the purple and black and white works perfectly!! Love the embossing on the white and the sentiment is lovely!! Great card!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...