Monday, September 30, 2013

September Blogging with Friends

Hi!  It's time for our SCS flybaby "Blogging with Friends" post.  Our challenge is brought to us this month by ....... little old me!!!!  My challenge was to make a FALL card...not very original, I know but Fall is definitely in the air!


I used an embossing folder by Darice " Leafy Tree".  Sponged color lightly on tree trunk and leaves.  The sentiment is from Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Co. "Autumn Friendships".  The paper is Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Co. 140lb Preimum White Paper and Authentique Season Essentials.

Thanks so much for looking and happy FALL to you!

6 comments:

  1. I have wondered how I could use this embossing folder (which I do not have at the moment!) in card making...now I know! I will keep this folder on my want list...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Angie! I love the contrast of the soft sponging with the richness of the paper strip on the side and all the beautiful white space!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And what a nice CAS card this is. Love that the tree is off to the side like that. Aren't embossing folders wonderful. I am glad for whomever thinks up all these designs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely elegant card - like the white space and the soft spongeing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty embossing folder and you've made it so pretty and colorful with those Fall leaves.

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...