Thursday, April 11, 2013

Birthday Card for Neighbor

I created this slightly belated birthday card for my neighbor.  He makes being a  Mr. Fix it, an art form!  Last year I created a card for him with MFT's tool charms and he kept it out most of the year.  I am not sure if I topped last year's card but here it is!


My Favorite Things Blog selected it as a favorite find!  How fun is that?!

Supplies:
Stamps: MFT Birthday Sentiments, Paper: MFT Nightshade Blue, Paver Red, MME Dolled UP,Accessories: MFT Die-Namics: Tool Charms, Fishtail Flags, Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Circles, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots, brads

1 comment:

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...