Thursday, November 29, 2012

MFP a Heinrich Co. Blog Hop Day 3 - Mountain Selections



   November Blog Hop! 

This month's New Stamp Set Releases are
Big City Featured November 27 
Amaryllis Definition Featured November 28
Mountain Selections Featured November 29
Just a Note Featured November 30

Please hop along with us! You have a chance 
 to win one of the above stamp sets! Just comment on the following blogs (don't forget this one), each day for more chances to win! (You do NOT have to comment on all the blogs each day! The names are drawn randomly!) All four winners will be announced on December 1, 2012 on the Mark's Finest Papers blog. You can go back and comment if you missed a day. (HINT: The more you comment, the more chances you have to win and comments on the MFP blog count twice!) The deadline for commenting is 11PM EST on Friday November 30, 2012.


As you all know November is the time to gear up for Christmas shopping. So many sales and crowds, well stick with us we have some great deals for your Holiday Shopping needs.


 The special stamp set we have for you this month is:

"Winter Scenes"



It's day 3 of MFP a Heinrich Co.'s blog hop!  I hope you have enjoyed all the beautiful creations so far.  Today's featured stamp set is Mountain Selections.  This is a cutey!  There are 29 mini stamps in this set!  The possibilities are endless!  

I stamped the bear first.  Then masked him off and added the tees around him.  The sentiment is from the stamp set: "North American Woods".  To the sentiment banner I added a mini bear and a tree.


I made a little scene for the inside of the card leaving some white space on the bottom to write a little message.


I made this card a few weeks ago using the stamp set "On the fly" but I wanted to include it here so you could see just how awesome the "Mountain Selections" stamp set is.  Notice on the right edge of the circle...I stamped and cut out one of the small deer and placed him in the scene!


Thanks so much for looking!!  I hope you will hop along and see the beautiful creations the designers have made for you!

Mountain Selections

24 comments:

  1. Wow, Angela! Your tag card is awesome and so is the second card. Outstanding work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela, all the cards are really fabulous, the tag card is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three really lovely creations! Your tag is outstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the tag card! I think it is my favorite. And I like the last card on which you added the deer from today's set.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous! it's like getting two cards for the price of one!
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. WoWWW!!! what beautiful work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love what you did with the bears on the front.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cards are just beautiful! I especially like the first one!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have been really busy with this set. I love all of your cards. The one that really stands out for me is the bear with me card with the tag. That is stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my - what great projects - wonderful, wonderful - your coloring is TOPS - thanks you for sharing your projects - they are so beautiful - breathless is the word for sure! Thanks for the hop and have a wonderful day Angie!
    http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow stunning cards, love them.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your bear card! It's totally masculine and you added a flourish in there! I could never do that. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh WOW Angie--I don't know what to say about all of these cards but AWESOME!!!!!!! What wonderful cards!!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW have you been working Good job....Lis

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the selection you have created with the mountain selections set!

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are fantastic! You put the scenes together so well.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your cards, and I love how you added the deer to the second one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great projects; especially love the first one. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  19. Absolutely beautiful projects!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Bear with me is a favorite!
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great cards--i like the bear tag on the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love these projects especially the Bear with me. Thank you

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...