Monday, August 13, 2012

FOSTV 33 - Color Challenge

I hope everyone had a great weekend.  Ours was nice since we didn't go ANYWHERE the entire day Saturday!  BLISS!!!

 Our challenge this week at FOSTV is a color challenge.  We are using Pink, Pale Green, (Cream or grey) on our cards this week.  This is going to be a fun week for me to look at all your beautiful creations because pink is my FAVORITE color!  


I am sneak peeking this FABULOUS set by MFP a Heinrich Co. aptly called "Tree Greetings".   The August stamp set release with a blog hop will be going on later this week so check out what the DT has made with these awesome new stamp sets and you could win a prize!!!  

 I just love this stately old tree and the rest of the stamp set is terrific too!!  I also had a blast using my brand new window die.  I have been wanting it since Dec.  I scored my pink (well mauve) paper to give a feeling of painted woodwork.  The cream "chair rail " is also scored.  The ribbons do a nice job covering up a mistake I made!  I tried a funkier kind of tie back the first time around but it didn't work out and when I went to remove it ...the glue stuck and left with me a blotch to hide!!!

This is the stamp set to be given away to one lucky winner!
Blessings

Card recipe:
Stamp: MFP a HC - Tree Greetings
Paper: K&Co. Designer Paper
Acces: Grand Madison Window die 






6 comments:

  1. OMG, Angela...this is fabulous. What beautiful window treatments you made and that big, old tree outside is just fabulous.
    Don't you just hate when you try to remove something and get a tear or whatever. Ugh! But, this turned out super.
    BTW, glad you liked my Christmas CAS card and left me a comment. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now if you had kept quiet about your mistakes we would all be in blissful ignorance and enjoying your elegant room and window. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie,
    What a perfect window scene - inside and outside. The room is decorated lovely on the side and, of course, what a pretty scene through the window to the outside! Your wall, curtains and tree - all awesome! Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful card! That window is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angie this is a fantastic card!! I love the window and your cool curtains and how you look out to the tree :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Angie thanks for the email I removed my comment I guess it was not a wise thing to put my email on there. I just keep going back to your blog and looking at this card. it is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

You make my day with your sweet comments!!!! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Pop the Bubbly for IO Team Favorites

 "Pop the Bubbly" is a fun sentiment and included in the Wine Sayings stamp set .  This is a sweet set for celebrations regardless...